A truly innovative endurance running shoe, two-Sensor Technology and Memory Foam in the heel. Part of our popular GT running shoe series, the MBT 2000 features a breathable air
mesh upper finished with a removable breathable PU foot bed, our two-Sensor Technology rocker sole and high abrasion rubber outsole. The Endurance profile is for your longer
distance runs or walks who wants additional cushioning but also a responsive feel.
• More Breathable non aligned twill holes
• Updated TPU eyestay
• Exo heel cradle to stabilize movement, minimize injuries.
• MBT global patented unique dual densities technology increases
shock impact efficiency.
• Memory insole for long lasting cushioning comfort and high
High abrasion rubber outsole prolongs sole life.
Sole pattern is designed for better grips.
In compliment to MBT global patented sensor technology, the
concave construction in the sole absorbs impact, and is designed
for better grip while allowing a smoother transition during
The MBT innovative Pivot Strike area provides runners with the
ideal foot striking platform to transition into propulsion while
enhancing support and cushioning
• Non Sewn Compress TPU.
• M logo is made of 3M reflective yarn.
• Jacquard engineered knitting upper is lightweight, comfortable and high breathability.
• Flat shoelace.
• MBT global patented unique dual densities technology.
• Memory insole.
• High rebound EVA rubber foam